NATURE
Welcome to our world .. where everything is about nature!

I hope you'll sign up if you like this world ^_^

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

NATURE
Welcome to our world .. where everything is about nature!

I hope you'll sign up if you like this world ^_^
NATURE
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Tsunami story

اذهب الى الأسفل

Tsunami story Empty Tsunami story

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الجمعة يناير 22, 2016 10:11 am

Tsunami

I’m aware of the ear the ear drum shattering alarm that is echoing throughout the city. People are screaming, birds are screeching, dogs are barking, and things were being tossed about. Everything around me was shaking so my first thought was that we were experiencing a very mild earthquake. But the sound of over 5 sky-scrapers reassured my suspensions.

My name is Suzuki Akutastke and I’m currently driving 120 mph up a dirt road that leads from my home city in Japan. I never really feared natural disasters because for some reason I thought I was invincible. I always thought that they couldn’t touch me well that changed today. It didn’t take long to figure out what was going on, a tsunami was on its way across the coast and guess who was in its direct path. The city Sendai and guess who lives there….your right me.

After 20 minutes of driving up the road that leads into the mountain I turn around and I realize in that moment that everything I ever knew was about to be destroyed. The tsunami was so big that I had trouble seeing the top of it. I quickly thought about what it would feel to be hit by that thing and it makes me queasy to my stomach. My thoughts are interrupted when I realize how close it is. Right at that moment I give up hope.

I estimate the I have about 15 minutes to live, 20 at the most. I take this time to reflect on my life. I put my pride aside and come to terms with my self. I have not done anything worth while my entire life I don’t blame God for punishing me and taking my life I realize that I was wrong. The tsunami is about 10 minutes away when I see a news reporting helicopter curve around the mountain.

A man was perched on the side of it holding a camera recording the disaster. Still till this day no one and not even the pilot can tell you how they saw me. They just sensed that someone was near it may not have seemed like a big deal to them but is was to me. They taught me a lesson, never give up hope because when you do you give up on everything. I was ready to die on that mountain side but God gave me a second chance that I will never forget.Tsunami

I’m aware of the ear the ear drum shattering alarm that is echoing throughout the city. People are screaming, birds are screeching, dogs are barking, and things were being tossed about. Everything around me was shaking so my first thought was that we were experiencing a very mild earthquake. But the sound of over 5 sky-scrapers reassured my suspensions.

My name is Suzuki Akutastke and I’m currently driving 120 mph up a dirt road that leads from my home city in Japan. I never really feared natural disasters because for some reason I thought I was invincible. I always thought that they couldn’t touch me well that changed today. It didn’t take long to figure out what was going on, a tsunami was on its way across the coast and guess who was in its direct path. The city Sendai and guess who lives there….your right me.

After 20 minutes of driving up the road that leads into the mountain I turn around and I realize in that moment that everything I ever knew was about to be destroyed. The tsunami was so big that I had trouble seeing the top of it. I quickly thought about what it would feel to be hit by that thing and it makes me queasy to my stomach. My thoughts are interrupted when I realize how close it is. Right at that moment I give up hope.

I estimate the I have about 15 minutes to live, 20 at the most. I take this time to reflect on my life. I put my pride aside and come to terms with my self. I have not done anything worth while my entire life I don’t blame God for punishing me and taking my life I realize that I was wrong. The tsunami is about 10 minutes away when I see a news reporting helicopter curve around the mountain.

A man was perched on the side of it holding a camera recording the disaster. Still till this day no one and not even the pilot can tell you how they saw me. They just sensed that someone was near it may not have seemed like a big deal to them but is was to me. They taught me a lesson, never give up hope because when you do you give up on everything. I was ready to die on that mountain side but God gave me a second chance that I will never forget.
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2016

https://natureatw.rigala.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى